Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
*This position is contingent upon award.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements quality control methodologies to ensure that all system applications and products meet organization standards and business requirements/use cases
- Develop and implement software quality assurance tests to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- May create user cases/test data for applications
- Documents and reports progress to project manager and federal staff as necessary
- Participates in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Software Design, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline
- Requires a minimum of five years of specialized technical experience, demonstrating knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with developing test cases and plans and reporting findings
- Experience performing regression testing
- Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking and experience with web-based application testing, coding automated test scripts, creating test plans, etc.
- Work effectively as part of a team, and communicate testing progress and results effectively
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with good listening skills and high integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and company
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities
- Able to find innovative ways to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to present proposals and performance data, comfortable interfacing all levels of organization.
- Ability to write clear and concise creative content in a highly confidential manner.
- Mainly sedentary; in an office environment. May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
- Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V; AA)